Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One typical day in the MBA life

Human adaptation is an amazing thing. I am quite amazed at the adaptation that all my classmates have undergone and now we sail through a day which typically looks like:-

7 hours of class in all its intensity that requires prior preparation too.Few industry or class presentations in the lunch breaks/after class hours. 2-3 group meetings for all the assignments at hand.There could be a networking event/alumni meet late in the evenings. Normally the day ends with few beers discusssing stuff with fellow classmates/industry speakers/alumni or the InBev lounge bartender only to be followed by more reading for the next day.

Did I say I even said oh or oooph for the passed day, oh hell I enjoyed every bit of it. Guess MBA definitely helps us redefine our own boundaries....

No comments:

Post a Comment