Saturday, November 14, 2009

10 weeks in the course...

We are in our 11th week of our course.Time has just flown by. It has been quite an experience till now and I thought it would be a good idea to summarize few key takes:-

- Prioritization is the indespensable part of the course. There are umpteen things to attend to, seemingly all are important and relevant. Until one can prioritize it is very difficult to cope with the 'course flow'.

- Learning and unlearning is happening simultaneously,although the former dominates the latter by occurence ;) Imagine one is put in a room with 42 other bright people to brainstorm on a subject/issue. One is constantly challenged to grasp new ideas and suddenly recalibrate his thought process . I must accept sometimes it leads to futility also.

- The group seems pretty intermigled now compared to initial days.We now know reasonably well about each other, which is quite a remarkable thing,however each day is a new discovery for me.

- Anxiety about the recovery of economy is palpable. Although we are more than 9 months away from graduation I could sense the anxiety in the group. Seemingly the Belgian market is not quite internationalized and that is making a lot of non-EEA folks to explore other markets.

If I would want to put a score to my satisfaction level with the course until now I would say 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment