Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crazy days of MBA

I have been inactive on this blog for last few weeks because of an insanely crazy schedule at the school. I have been spending all days of the week at the school with a maximum sleep of five hours a day.My puffy eyes could vouch for that.I am contemplating to keep my belongings in the school locker and be there 24/7. The amount of work has gone up through the roof, on top of that the pressure to look for in-company project, job-search(would write an article on this later) & give-back project has exacerbated the whole schedule.

At the end of March, the whole class would go on a two weeks study tour to China. Vlerick has a sister campus in Beijing, it's a tie up with Peking University. Peking University has a Full Time MBA course in collaboration with Vlerick called BiMBA.I am looking forward to the China trip, it would be a new experience and a good break as well.

The seniors warned me about the Spring term saying that I would be inundated with work in that term, but I shouldn't lose focus and try to priortize what is more important for me. I am trying to do exactly that, it's not easy but not impossible either. MBA definitely forces you to learn priortization of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment