Saturday, August 22, 2009

An immigrant goes to become immigrant in another continent

I was recently at my parents' place in Jamshedpur,one moment, I am calling it 'parents place' and not home,I asked the same question to myself. I realised I felt like an immigrant at what used to be home for me.I have lived outside home for so long and at many different places that there is no one place that I could call home.

I am shifting to Europe in couple of days. Having lived in and around Bangalore for almost eight years that too in my most formative years I definitely have a very heavy heart in leaving Bangalore. I am sure I would come back to Bangalore soon.

Eventually it is the color of my passport that says where I belong to, but at my heart I think I would always be an immigrant or may be a world citizen :))

No comments:

Post a Comment