Thursday, August 27, 2009

First days in Leuven

I could manage to get almost all the stuff I wanted from India courtesy Jet Airways.Coming to Leuven was pretty comfortable from Brussels Airport through the Metro.When I reached Leuven it was raining and the weather was chilly, I thought welcome to Belgium in its best form ;)

On the first day,started with pre-registering at KU Registration and taking a cell phone connection.Visited the school and met few batchmates. Started with studio hunting on the second day.Rajesh(another batchmate from India) and me had decided to stay together and we could finalize a studio by third day.Pre-MBA reading is pending on my side, have to push for those courses now.BTW Leuven is a nice small city with nice people, I think I am going to love it here :))

No comments:

Post a Comment