Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pressure cooker days....

I would refer to my first three weeks in Vlerick as 'Pressure Cooker Days'. It suddenly felt that I was bulldozed with information from all directions. I thought I was good at multi-tasking but boy I have to get much better.Most of the time is spent in classroom and doing the readings for the next classes.

On top of it there is no dearth of assignments. Most of the assignments are group based and I feel it is the most wonderful part of the MBA experience. The school makes sure that one is not with same people in all the groups, this way you get to interact with almost everybody in the class. Initially there were few difficulties in working with people from other cultures and background,things are fine now.Did I tell you, reportedly there were heated discussions in few groups ;))

Seems like the steam of the pressure cooker would ease a bit in coming days. I already have a Corporate Interaction Session in few days from now, the clock is ticking real fast :))

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog :D.
    The days here have been hectic but from what I can see you are coping pretty well here :).

    Regards
    Sandeep K.

    ReplyDelete